I guess I might as well explain to you how money trees work

Comments · 9 Views

I guess I might as well explain to you how money trees work

I love when people whine that the Animal Crossing Bells dialogue is insistent and somebody always has to come out of the woodwork to say"don't worry I browse online from a random person This game really has the maximum dialogue ever" like that is supposed to be useful lol

They do include more dialogue post launching however. Dialogue has been inserted for every single event

This dialogue then has to be translated into a dozen languages. It's no small job

A fantastic way to view unique conversation will be to play at different times of the day. For instance Snooty villagers have more Varied conversation at midday. Whereas Smug villagers have more dialogue during the night

I am new to it, but I am not really understanding the hype. The development is so slow and it feels just like the primary mechanics are"gather these items, sell some, wait until it is possible to collect more things." Am I overlooking something, or doing something incorrect? I have paid off two loans up to now, planted my cash like 5 times. Only one tree has given me cash back however

First week kinda sucks if you aren't utilized this style of game since they dripfeed mechanics and items. You then kinda locate your own fun.

There's no fix way to get more If you plant more than 10k you have a 30% chance if getting that amount, otherwise it will default to 10k. The Number of bells buried Doesn't impact the likelihood like it in sooner games

Instance: Plant 20k You have a 30% probability of getting 60k from the shrub or a 70% chance of having 30k

I guess I might as well explain to you how money trees work, whilst I am thinking about it.

So, have you ever encountered a buy Animal Crossing Items bizarre gold glowing spot on the floor in your island? DO NOT FILL IN THE HOLE!

Comments